Our partnership with the National Blind Children's Society will also ensure that more children with sight loss get the best opportunities early in life so that they can blossom and fulfil their potential.
What does NBCS stand for?
NBCS stands for National Blind Children's Society (est. 1995; Quinton, Birmingham, UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBCS
We have 24 other meanings of NBCS in our Acronym Attic
- National Biological Control Research Center (Thailand)
- National Breast Cancer Research Center (also known as the Walker Cancer Research Institute)
- National Breast Cancer Research Foundation (Frisco, TX)
- New Berlin Citizens for Responsible Government
- Northern Burlington County Regional High School (New Jersey)
- Nuclear Biological Chemical Radiological Simulation
- Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Reconnaissance System
- National Business Coalition for Rapid Transit
- Nuclear Biological, Chemical Reconnaissance Vehicle
- National Biomedical Computer System (American Red Cross Donor and Blood Management Computer System)
- Network Based Control Systems
- Network-Based Contact Solution
- New Brunswick Computer Services (Rutgers University)
- Newark Boys Chorus School (Newark, NJ)
- National Black Catholic Seminarians Association (Washington, DC)
- New Brunswick Construction Safety Association (Canada)
- Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Support Element
- National Black Caucus of States Institute
- National Black Caucus of State Legislators
- National Board for Certification of School Nurses, Inc. (New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The QAC, Guide Dogs, the National Blind Children's Society and Focus Birmingham are all based on the same site and are looking forward to demonstrating the work that they do while having a fun based community day.
| THE National Blind Children's Society is inviting friends, families and supporters to an event on October 11 at Queen Alexandra College, Court Oak Road, Harborne.
Bar chain Absolute Leisure has held raffles and collections in The Attic in Newcastle, The Lounge in Darlington and The Angel in Whitby, to raise money for the National Blind Children's Society.
Years and years ago before I went blind I spent some time at Burnham-on-Sea in Somerset (where the National Blind Children's Society has a base), to learn some skills for my blindness.
net Profits are donated to national charities, including National Blind Children's Society, Dogs Trust and Cancer Research.
THE National Blind Children's Society is inviting friends, families and supporters to a special evening to mark World Sight Day 2012.
All matches are refereed by qualified officials and all equipment is provided and all profits are donated to Cancer Research, Dogs Trust and the National Blind Children's Society.