May 16 /PRNewswire/ -- The New Jersey Chapter of the National Black MBA Association, Inc.
What does NBMBAA stand for?
NBMBAA stands for National Black MBA Association, Inc.
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- New Bedford Municipal Airport
- New Brand Makers Agency (advertising; Russia)
- Non-Broadcast Multi-Access (network)
- North Bay Merchants Association (Santa Rosa, CA)
- North Bay Multimedia Association (SFO)
- Northwest Biosolids Management Association
- New Britain Museum of American Art
- New Braunfels Museum of Art and Music
- National Bus Military Bureau
- No Boss Mini Boss (gaming, Super Metroid)
- National Bacterial Meningitis and Bacteremia Reporting System
- National Black Media Coalition
- Negative-Binomial Monte Carlo
- New Brunswick Multicultural Council, Inc. (Canada)
- Newz Blast Media Co.
- Non-Basic Manufacturing Cost
- NORAD Battle Management Center
- North Belfast Musicians Collective
- North Bengal Medical College and Hospital
- National Ballistic Missile Defense
Samples in periodicals archive:
While we no longer publish these, we publish Black MBA Magazine for P & L Publishing, the official publisher for the National Black MBA Association, Inc.
We have strong ties with a number of national groups, including the Urban League, The College Fund/UNCF and The National Black MBA Association, Inc.
NEW YORK -- Business professionals in the New York metropolitan area with more than seven years of experience are expected to attend an Executive Recruitment Summit hosted by the Metro New York Chapter of the National Black MBA Association, Inc.
All prizes have been donated by Ford Motor Company When: February 28, 2004, starting at 1 PM Where: The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Wohlers Hall Room 141 Established in 1970, the National Black MBA Association, Inc.
About NBMBAA: Established in 1970 by a group of MBA students at the University of Chicago, the National Black MBA Association, Inc.
These are the organizations involved: CitiGroup Foundation Consortium for Graduate Study in Management Graduate Management Admission Council KPMG Foundation Leadership Education and Development (LEAD) Management Leadership for Tomorrow (MLT) National Black MBA Association, Inc.
Business Editors WASHINGTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 19, 2000 Citibank has been named "Corporation of the Year" by the Washington, DC Chapter of the National Black MBA Association, Inc.