He received a joint JD/MBA in 1988 from UCLA, where he served as editor-in-chief of the National Black Law Journal.
What does NBLJ stand for?
NBLJ stands for National Black Law Journal
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Black Leadership Commission on AIDS (also seen as BLACA)
- Nigerian Bonny Light Crude Oil (Lagos, Nigeria)
- Non-Battle Loss, Equipment
- Newborn Bovine Lymphatic Endothelial Cells
- Norsk Brannbefals Landsforbund (Dutch)
- North Belconnen Landcare Group (Australia)
- New Brunswick Ladies Golf Association (Canada)
- National Black Lesbian and Gay Leadership Forum
- National Boricua Latino Health Organization
- National Black Leadership Initiative on Cancer
- Newport Beach Little League (California)
- North Bothell Little League (Washington)
- Navy Basic Logistics Plan
- New Brunswick Liberal Party (Canada)
- Non-Battle Loss, Personnel
- Non-Beta-Lactamase Producing (immunology)
- National Black Leadership Roundtable (Washington, DC)
- Narrow Brown Leaf Spot
- National Basic Livelihood Security Act of 1999 (South Korea)
- North British Locomotive Society (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LOS ANGELES -- UCLA School of Law: WHAT: UCLA School of Law's National Black Law Journal holds its 35th Anniversary Symposium entitled, "Regression Analysis: The Status of African Americans in American Legal Education.