from the National Biological Information Infrastructure She builds her small apartment in a hollow reed, or tunnels underground.
What does NBII stand for?
NBII stands for National Biological Information Infrastructure
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 5 other meanings of NBII in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Bullous Ichthyosiform Erythroderma
- Narrowband Interface Filter
- National Biotechnology Information Facility
- National Brain Injury Foundation (Australia)
- New Brunswick Innovation Foundation (Canada)
- No Basis in Fact
- North Bound Interface
- Niels Bohr Institute for Astronomy, Physics and Geophysics
- Newport Beach International Film Festival (California)
- National Boating Infrastructure Grant (New Jersey)
- National Brain Injury Information Center
- New Brunswick Integrated Justice (Canada)
- National Bibliography of Indian Literature
- Northern Border Intermediate Limited Partnership
- Norges Bank Investment Management (Norway)
- New Brunswick Investment Management Corporation (Canada)
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center (New Jersey)
- National Bank for Industrial Microorganisms and Cell Cultures (Bulgaria)
- Neuberger Berman Intermediate Municipal Fund Inc. (New York, NY)
- National Building Information Model Standard (NIBS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: ANI Washington, September 6 (ANI): The USGS (US Geological Survey) National Biological Information Infrastructure (NBII) has developed a new search engine that helps users hunt through massive amounts of online information about plants and animals.
The National Biological Information Infrastructure (NBII), a unique resource coordinated by the U.
Federal agency The National Biological Information Infrastructure (NBII) http://www.
SAN FRANCISCO -- Corporate portal market-leader Plumtree Software today announced that the National Biological Information Infrastructure (NBII) has deployed the Plumtree Corporate Portal to staff, scientists and educators across the United States.
Available in Q2 2000, SMMS for GeoMedia is fully compliant with the metadata content standard of the Federal Geographic Data Committee (FGDC) and with the "Biological Metadata Profile" of the National Biological Information Infrastructure (NBII).