National Biodiesel Board Applauds Domestic Automakers' Support for Biodiesel at NADA / ATD ORLANDO, Fla.
What does NBB stand for?
NBB stands for National Biodiesel Board (Jefferson City, MO)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBB
We have 57 other meanings of NBB in our Acronym Attic
- Nordic Business Administration Training Center
- New Brunswick All Terrain Vehicle Federation (Canada)
- Nederlandse Branchevereniging Aangepaste Vakanties (Dutch: Dutch Custom Holidays Trade Associations)
- National Breastfeeding Awareness Week (UK)
- National Burn Awareness Week (February)
- Naked Brothers Band (TV series)
- Nanobuilding Block
- Nashville Bluegrass Band (Nashville, TN)
- Nathan Bodington Building (University of Leeds, Bodington Common Virtual Learning Environment)
- National Bank of Belgium (Brussels)
- National Blood Bank
- National Business Brokers (various locations)
- Nationale Bank van Belgie
- Naturally Beautiful Backyards (Washington)
- Nederlandse Basketbal Bond (Dutch: Dutch Basketball League)
- Nederlandse Bridge Bond
- Netzgesellschaft Berlin Brandenburg (German gas distribution network)
- Neuroscience and Behavioral Biology (Emory University; Georgia)
- Never Been Better (Internet slang)
- New Belgium Brewing Company, Inc. (Fort Collins, CO, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Biodiesel Board says that a recent World Bank report indicates that production of biofuels is not having a big impact on food price increases.
of Batesville has sued the National Biodiesel Board of Jefferson City, Mo.
Biodiesel is a cleaner burning alternative fuel and has become America's fastest growing alternative fuel, according to the Department of Energy "We're thrilled to see the use of biodiesel within the federal government continuing to grow and its users recognized with this important award," said Joe Jobe, chief executive officer of the National Biodiesel Board.
Biodiesel production is up markedly across the country, from 18 million gallons in 2002 to 30 million gallons in 2004, according to the National Biodiesel Board.
Lyle is "VIP of Stuff" from Piedmont Biofuels Cooperative: "There have long been tensions between the National Biodiesel Board and small biodiesel producers.
Winfield says a biofuels panel is also on the agenda, featuring many industry leaders such as Mike Jack son, CEO of the Ag Business Group; Phil Lambert with the National Ethanol Vehicle Coalition; Charlie Smith, CEO of CountryMark Co-op; and Tom Verry with the National Biodiesel Board and Renewable Fuels Association.
I would like to also clarify one other point from the article The National Biodiesel Board (NBB) is feedstock neutral.