Delgado, President and CEO of the National Alliance for Hispanic Health, as she was appointed by Secretary Sebelius to the National Biodefense Science Board (NBSB).
What does NBSB stand for?
NBSB stands for National Biodefense Science Board (US DHHS)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NBSB
- Native Bovine Serum Albumin
- Netherlands Bank of South Africa (now Nedbank, Ltd.; South Africa)
- Network Business System Architecture (Sprint)
- New Brunswick Student Association (Canada)
- Nickel-Based Superalloy (metallurgy)
- Nurses Board of South Australia
- National Boating Safety Advisory Council
- New Bond Street Asset Management LLP (London, UK)
- National Biodiversity Strategy and Action Plan
- National Biodiversity Strategy and Actions Plan (South Asian nations)
- National Biological Standards Board (National Health Service; UK)
- National Biomonitoring Specimen Bank
- Nederlandse Beach Soccer Bond (Dutch: Dutch Beach Soccer Confederation)
- New Buckenham Silver Band (Norfolk, UK)
- No Boyfriend Since Birth (book by Claire Betita)
- National Bank of South Carolina
- National Black Sisters' Conference (Catholic women's group; Washington, DC)
- National Board for Safeguarding Children (Ireland; est. 2006)
- National Bureau of Statistics of China (business data)
- New Bedford Seafood Consulting (Massachusetts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Federal advisory committee provides insight for disaster preparedness, response and recovery WASHINGTON -- Six experts from outside the federal government will join the National Biodefense Science Board (NBSB), a federal advisory committee which provides expert advice and guidance on preventing, preparing for, and responding to adverse health effects of public health emergencies to the Secretary of the U.
He is a diplomate of the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Thoracic Surgery, a fellow of the American College of Surgeons and the American College of Chest Physicians, and a member of the American College of Physician Executives, Chairman of the Advisory board of the National Functional Genomics Center and has been appointed to the National Biodefense Science Board by the Secretary of Health and Human Services.