A portion of the event's proceeds will be donated to Legends Care [TM], the charitable arm of the National Basketball Retired Players Association (NBRPA) that is dedicated to youth programs and addresses several social and economic issues membership faces in life after basketball.
What does NBRPA stand for?
NBRPA stands for National Basketball Retired Players Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New Brunswick Railway Museum (Hillsborough, New Brunswick, Canada)
- National Bar and Restaurant Management Association (Oxford, MS)
- National Board of Review of Motion Pictures
- New Brunswick Registered Music Teachers' Association (Canada)
- National Bicycle Route Network
- National Building Research Organization (Sri Lanka)
- Name-Based Routing Protocol (computing)
- National Bio Resource Project
- North Branch Restoration Project
- Northern Basin and Range Province
- New Brunswick Research and Productivity Council (est. 1962; Canada)
- Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute
- National Beef Recording Scheme
- National Broadcast Reading Service, Inc (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- North Bay Rehabilitation Services (Rohnert Park, CA)
- National Bench Rest Shooters Association
- NIH Business and Research Support System
- National Board for Respiratory Therapy (now National Board for Respiratory Care)
- North Bend Rail Trail (West Virginia)
- Northern Bull Riding Tour
Samples in periodicals archive:
a diversified owner who holds franchises and food-service license agreements including KFC, TGI Friday's, Quiznos, Sbarros, Burger King, Pizza Hut, Nathan's Famous, Jose Cuervo, Freshens Ice Cream Bar and California Pizza Kitchen--known most notably for playing with the New York Nets and is the president of the National Basketball Retired Players Association.
Needy Kids Receive Gift of Hearing and Gift of Words SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico -- Wide-eyed youngsters hung out with their basketball heroes in San Juan, Puerto Rico, over the weekend when Legends Rick Barry and David Thompson of the National Basketball Retired Players Association (NBRPA) shared stories and playing tips with hearing impaired and underprivileged boys and girls.
He is a member of the board of directors of The Library Board, the West End School, the Governors Rider Cup, Governors Scholar Program, the Louisville Community Initiative and the National Basketball Retired Players Association.
National Basketball Retired Players Association, Nikon, Inc.
National Basketball Retired Players Association, ING DIRECT, Samsung Electronics America, Inc.
The Legends of Basketball provide assistance and scholarship aid to the National Basketball Retired Players Association (NBRPA) and the NBA Legends Foundation SPONSORS: Corporate Sponsors of Magic's Showtime All-Star Weekend include: Presenting Sponsor, Abbott; Magic Sponsor, Lincoln; All-Star Sponsor, Remy; Co-Sponsor, Continental, 24 Hour Fitness, Tiffany & Co.