Lovett, A Black Man's Dream: The First 100 Years, Richard Henry Boyd and the National Baptist Publishing Board (n.
What does NBPB stand for?
NBPB stands for National Baptist Publishing Board
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBPB
We have 1 other meaning of NBPB in our Acronym Attic
- Newport Band Parents Association (Bellevue, WA)
- Newtonia Battlefields Protection Association (Missouri)
- Newtown Business and Professional Association (Newtown, PA)
- Nordic-Baltic Police Academy
- North Bay Performing Arts (California)
- North Bergen Parking Authority (North Bergen, New Jersey)
- Northern Bee Producers Association
- Northfield Business and Professional Association
- Natick Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee (Framingham, MA)
- North Brooklyn Public Art Coalition (New York, NY)
- Needs-Based Plan and Budget (Pennsylvania)
- Nashville Banner Publishing Company
- National Bicycle and Pedestrian Clearinghouse (US DOT)
- National Birds of Prey Centre (Newent, England, UK)
- National Black Programming Consortium (est. 1979; New York, NY)
- National Border Patrol Council
- New Brunswick Power Corporation (electricity utility; Canada)
- Network Branded Prepaid Card Association
- National Blindness Professional Certification Board (Ruston, LA)
- North Bradford Primary Care Trust (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Baptist Publishing Board began publishing Songbooks as early as 1898, but it did not publish its first official hymnal until 1924.
For over two decades Gayle had the regional monopoly on selling published religious music, tracts, books, and Bibles from the National Baptist Publishing Board in Nashville (Boyer, "Tracking" 15-16).