Analyzing the report on the banking system in the third quarter of the year, the Council of the National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia (NBRM) said that even in an external surrounding filled with great challenges, the banking system managed to maintain its liquidity and solvency and consequently its stability and safety.
What does NBRM stand for?
NBRM stands for National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NBRM
- Northern Border Response Force (Mexico)
- Non-Biliary-Referred Group
- North Bay Regional Health Centre
- National Botanical Research Institute (India)
- National Business Research Institute (est. 1982; Texas)
- North Bay Resources Inc. (Skippack, PA)
- Norwegian Building Research Institute (est. 1949; Oslo, Norway)
- Napa Berryessa Resort Improvement District (water treatment; California)
- National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Negative Binomial Regression Model
- New Brunswick Railway Museum (Hillsborough, New Brunswick, Canada)
- National Bar and Restaurant Management Association (Oxford, MS)
- National Board of Review of Motion Pictures
- New Brunswick Registered Music Teachers' Association (Canada)
- National Bicycle Route Network
- National Building Research Organization (Sri Lanka)
- Name-Based Routing Protocol (computing)
- National Bio Resource Project
- North Branch Restoration Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
Panellists will include Ahmet Faruk Aysan, Member of the Board, the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey; Dimitar Bogov, Governor, the National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia, Karolina Ekholm, Deputy Governor, Sveriges Riksbank; Ardo Hansson, Governor, Eesti Pank; and Klaas Knot, Governor, De Nederlandsche Bank.
The National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia reduced the base for the mandatory reserve of banks for the newly approved credits for net exporters and home producers of electricity, as well as for investments in debt securities in the home currency without a foreign exchange clause issued by these companies.
Fatmir Besimi and the Governor of the National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia Mr.
Bearing in mind the concerning lack of liquidity and the internal debt of the Macedonian economy, it is necessary for the Government and the National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia to consider possibilities of seeking suitable solutions and encourage capital investments and putting public procurement completely in the service of activation of home companies," Azeski said.
The National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia (NBRM) is most competent for this data and it should send these data to other institutions.
According to Najdoski, the first one in line of fire was the Macedonian Parliament followed by the National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia and the Constitutional Court, two institutions that have at least so far kept their independence and autonomy in their work.
It is against this background that the response of the National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia to the crisis should be viewed.