The present policies of the monetary authorities are well positioned, said the National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia (NBRM) and decided to auction treasury bills of 25.
What does NBRM stand for?
NBRM stands for National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NBRM
- Northern Border Response Force (Mexico)
- Non-Biliary-Referred Group
- North Bay Regional Health Centre
- National Botanical Research Institute (India)
- National Business Research Institute (est. 1982; Texas)
- North Bay Resources Inc. (Skippack, PA)
- Norwegian Building Research Institute (est. 1949; Oslo, Norway)
- Napa Berryessa Resort Improvement District (water treatment; California)
- National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Negative Binomial Regression Model
- New Brunswick Railway Museum (Hillsborough, New Brunswick, Canada)
- National Bar and Restaurant Management Association (Oxford, MS)
- National Board of Review of Motion Pictures
- New Brunswick Registered Music Teachers' Association (Canada)
- National Bicycle Route Network
- National Building Research Organization (Sri Lanka)
- Name-Based Routing Protocol (computing)
- National Bio Resource Project
- North Branch Restoration Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia is the only authorized institution for bank licensing and bank supervision.
National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia released the Operational Monetary Policy Committee report stating that the recent macroeconomic indicators, in the context of their effects on the monetary policy were discussed at the meeting of the Operational Monetary Policy Committee.
Governors of the Bank of Albania, the Bulgarian National Bank, the Central Bank of Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Central Bank of Cyprus, the Bank of Greece, the National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia, the Central Bank of Montenegro, as well as the Heads of the Banking Authorities in Bosnia and Herzegovina and Republika Srpska, attended.
Fatmir Besimi and the Governor of the National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia Mr.
According to the National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia, in 2011 investments from Austria totaled some 64 million dollars and according to the Central Register, Austria is the second largest investor in Macedonia.
In the first quarter of this year, the banks made the credit conditions stricter for the companies while simplifying them for the citizens, showed the poll on the credit activity of banks conducted by the National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia.
The National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia (NBRM) is most competent for this data and it should send these data to other institutions.