In a recent statement, Awadh Al-Socotri, Yemen's Minister of Electricity, said that the National Bank of Yemen ceased providing the Electricity Corporation with employees' wages as a result of the company being unable to pay its bank debts.
What does NBY stand for?
NBY stands for National Bank of Yemen (est. 1969; Aden, Yemen)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NBY
We have 1 other meaning of NBY in our Acronym Attic
- National Bicycling and Walking Study (US Department of Transportation)
- Never Been Well Since
- New Beginnings Wedding Services (Grove City, OH)
- North Bay Water Services, Inc. (California)
- New Brunswick Wildlife Trust Fund (Canada)
- National Business Womens Week (non-profit consortium; Charlotte, NC)
- Network Business Exchange
- Networked Branch Exchange (VoIP 3COM system)
- No Boundaries Experience
- Nucleate Boiling Experiment (zero gravity experiment)
- National Bank of Yugoslavia
- Not Back Yet (chat slang)
- Not Bad Yourself
- Nutrient Broth Yeast Extract
- Narragansett Bay Yachting Association (Bristol, RI)
- New Bedford Yacht Club (Dartmouth, MA)
- Niantic Bay Yacht Club (Connecticut)
- Norfolk Broads Yacht Club (Wroxham Broad, Norfolk, UK)
- Normandy Beach Yacht Club (Normandy Beach, NJ)
- National Black Youth Forum (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They ruined and looted some public property, including the branch the National Bank of Yemen, which they set fire to its two upper floors and caused the burning of some of its contents and old records, the source added.
Among the main companies to be privatised will be the Aden oil refinery and the National Bank of Yemen.