Dubai: National Bank of Umm Al Qaiwain (NBQ) sent a filing to Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX), reporting that Dubai Court of Cassation delivered a judgement on Septemet 18, on the challenge lodged by NBQ against Dubai Court of Appeal's ruling on appeal No.
What does NBUAQ stand for?
NBUAQ stands for National Bank of Umm Al Qaiwain (United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- New Better than Used
- New Bulgarian University (Sofia, Bulgaria)
- Nippon Bunri University (Japan)
- No Banana Union
- Non-Bargaining Unit (employees)
- North Bengal University (India)
- Nothing Breaks Us (sports motto)
- New Better Than Used in Second Order
- Normalized Broadband Ultrasonic Attenuation
- Northwest Baseball Umpires Association (Seattle, WA)
- New Better Than Used in Convex order
- New Better Than Used in Expectation
- North Boone Upper Elementary (Poplar Grove, IL)
- National Black United Front
- National Black United Fund
- National Black United Federation of Charities (Newark, NJ)
- New Better Than Used Failure Rate
- National Blood Users Group (Ireland)
- North Bay Users Group (computer club; California)
- North Bay Unity League (Napa, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Showing full respect to the ruling handed down by the court, the National Bank of Umm Al Qaiwain states that it shall file another appeal before the Dubai Court of Cassation once more to contest the aforesaid ruling, for wholly believing in that the bank has a right legal standing in this case.
Summary: National Bank of Umm Al Qaiwain (NBQ) said on Tuesday the Dubai court of cessation has referred back the Abu Dhabi-listed lender's case against Kuwait's Global Investment House to the court of appeals.
Summary: The National Bank of Umm Al Qaiwain PSC ("NBQ") and Global Investment House ("Global") announced today a primary agreement to issue and subscribe a convertible debt instrument.
Dubai Court of Cassation, the Emirates' highest court, will not hear a review of the Dubai Court of Appeal's judgment favouring Global Investment House's recovery of a $250 million deposit plus interest and fees from National Bank of Umm Al Qaiwain (NBQ) has been stayed by Dubai Court of Cassation until 4 September.
The companies that successfully disclosed their first quarter results are Invest Bank, Finance House, Sharjah Islamic Bank, National Bank of Ras Al Khaimah, Union National Bank, Emirates Telecommunications Corporation, First Gulf Bank, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, Insurance House, National Bank of Umm Al Qaiwain, Gulf Pharmaceutical Industries, Sharjah Cement and Industrial Development, Agthia Group, RAK Properties, Emirates Insurance, Aldar Properties, Gulf Medical Projects, Abu Dhabi Aviation, National Takaful, Bank of Sharjah, National Bank of Abu Dhabi, Eshraq Properties, National Bank of Fujairah, Qatar Telecommunications, International Fish Farming and Arkan Building Material.
Summary: Says payment halt pending September hearing; NBQ was earlier asked to pay $250 mln to Kuwait's Global National Bank of Umm Al Qaiwain (NBQ) said a Dubai court has halted a decision asking the Abu Dhabi-listed lender to pay $250 million to Kuwait's Global Investment House pending a September hearing.
uk UAE-based National Bank of Umm Al Qaiwain (NBQ) has reported a net profit.