The National Bank of Serbia has raised its benchmark rate five times since June, by a total of 145 basis points to 10.
What does NBS stand for?
NBS stands for National Bank of Serbia
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NBS
We have 193 other meanings of NBS in our Acronym Attic
- Nanyang Business School (Nanyang Technological University, Singapore)
- Narn Bat Squad (rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated)
- Národná Banka Slovenska (Slovak: National Bank of Slovakia)
- Narodne Banke Srbije (Serbian: National Bank of Serbia)
- Narrow Brown Spot
- Narrowband Socket
- NASCAR Busch Series
- Nash Bargaining Solution
- Nashville Bonsai Society (Lebanon, Tennessee)
- National Ballet School (Canada)
- National Bank of Slovakia
- National Bar Systems (Huntington Beach, CA)
- National Benchmarking Service (UK)
- National Bibliographic Service (of the British Library)
- National Biodiversity Strategy (various nations)
- National Biological Service (environmental spatial data)
- National Biological Survey
- National Biotechnology Strategy (Canada)
- National Bird-Feeding Society
- National Blood Service (England)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The answer is negative, according to Dejan Soskic, Governor of the National Bank of Serbia.
The exchange rate of Serbia's currency, the dinar will remain stable, but not fixed, National Bank of Serbia (NBS) governor Radovan Jelasic said.
The National Bank of Serbia (NBS) has supervisory authority over banks, currency exchanges, insurance and leasing companies.
The Serbian Chamber of Commerce and the National Bank of Serbia also wanted it under their control.
A whole new set of regulations has been adopted, of which I'd like to emphasise the criminal code, the criminal proceedings code and the law on banks, which empowers the National Bank of Serbia to revoke the operation licence from a commercial bank if it is involved in money laundering or terrorism financing activities," Ms Durasinovic said.
BELGRADE, Serbia -- A press conference was held in Serbia today announcing that the national payment card DinaCard now can be used abroad, in more than 185 countries throughout the world, thanks to the agreement signed by Discover Financial Services and the National Bank of Serbia earlier this year.
With today's intervention, the National Bank of Serbia has sold a total of EUR188.