The agency has affirmed the Long-term Issuer Default Ratings (IDR) of National Bank of Kuwait (NBK), Kuwait Finance House (KFH), Gulf Bank (GB), Commercial Bank of Kuwait (CBK), Al Ahli Bank of Kuwait (ABK), Ahli United Bank (Kuwait) (AUBK), Kuwait International Bank (KIB), Industrial Bank of Kuwait (IBK), Boubyan Bank (Boubyan) and NBK's UK-based wholly owned subsidiary National Bank of Kuwait (International) Plc (NBKI).
What does NBOK stand for?
NBOK stands for National Bank of Kuwait
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Northern Beetle Owners' Club (Northern Ireland)
- National Breast and Ovarian Cancer Centre (Australia)
- National Bank of Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
- National Board of Directors
- Nitrogenous Biochemical Oxygen Demand
- National Board of Education (Liberia)
- Non-gasoline Burning Outboard Engine (multi-fuel engine)
- National Board of Forensic Chiropractors (est. 1996)
- Notified Bodies Operations Group
- Non-Bridging Oxygen Hole Centers
- National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners
- New Brunswick Opportunities Network
- National Barangay Operations Office
- National Bank of Pakistan (Karachi, Pakistan)
- National Brotherhood of Operative Potters
- New Business Opportunity Project
- No Boundaries or Rules (digital media)
- Nucleus of the Basal Optic Root
- New Budapest Orpheum Society
- Normal Base of Support (balance study)
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Bank of Kuwait (NBK) will sell its 30% stake in International Bank of Qatar (IBQ) to Qatari investors for $538m.
The National Bank of Kuwait also served as a lead arranger.
National Bank of Kuwait (NBK) said on Tuesday it received the Kuwaiti central bank's approval to increase its stake in Boubyan Bank to 60 percent from 47.
IBQ is 30 per cent owned by the National Bank of Kuwait (NBK), Kuwait's biggest lender.
Only two Middle East banks make it to the top 50 - the National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD) and National bank of Kuwait squeezing in at number 46 and 47 respectively but were first and second on their regional list.
National Bank of Kuwait (NBK) is by far the largest bank in Kuwait and one of the largest banks in the GCC.
Manama Kuwait posted a budget surplus for the 11th consecutive year, the National Bank of Kuwait (NBK) said.