NA Lafayette 883,800 Sand Ridge Bank Highland 875,843 HomeFederal Bank Columbus 852,305 MainSource Bank Greensburg 818,591 First Merchants Bank NA Muncie 817,282 The National Bank of Indianapolis Indianapolis 812,139 Source: Federal Deposit Insurance Corp.
What does NBI stand for?
NBI stands for National Bank of Indianapolis (Indianapolis, IN)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NBI
We have 112 other meanings of NBI in our Acronym Attic
- Nitrogen Blower Heater Unit
- National Board of Health and Welfare
- Nabisco Brands, Inc. (Kraft)
- Naional Burial Index (UK)
- Namibia Business Institute (Namibia)
- Nantucket Biodiversity Initiative (conservation partnership)
- Narrow Band Imaging (optical filter technology)
- Narrow Band Interference
- NASDAQ (National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotations) Biotechnology Index
- Nation Brands Index (statistics)
- National Bar Institute (National Bar Association; Washington, DC)
- National Bartending Institute (Atlanta, Georgia)
- National Biodiversity Institute (South Africa)
- National Biproducts Institute (South Africa)
- National Board, Inc. (US Coast Guard)
- National Botanical Institute (South Africa)
- National Bridge Inventory
- National Bureau of Insurance (Switzerland)
- National Bureau of Investigation
- National Business Initiative (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Business Editors NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 4, 2004 iLINK Flexibility Expands Regional Bank's Service and Branding Capabilities, Leveling Playing Field Against National Competitors Founded in 1993, The National Bank of Indianapolis has seen its assets grow from $15 million to over $800 million.
Indianapolis 862,330 Sand Ridge Bank Highland 824,959 MainSource Bank Greensburg 822,948 First Merchants Bank NA Muncie 799,444 Mercantile National Bank of Indiana Hammond 732,709 The National Bank of Indianapolis Indianapolis 726,119 Horizon Bank NA Michigan City 718,345 First National Bank, Valparaiso Valparaiso 575,992 First Bank Richmond NA Richmond 575,205 Source: Federal Deposit Insurance Corp.
a holding company for several long time Indiana banks led by Merchants National Bank of Indianapolis.
He also serves as a director of The National Bank of Indianapolis, the Beacon Society of Methodist Hospital of Indiana, the Indianapolis Zoological Society, the Indianapolis Museum of Art and as a member of the Indianapolis Capitol Improvements Board.
Indiana's De Novo Banks The National Bank of Indianapolis Indianapolis December 8, 1993 Peoples Trust Bank Co.
About a dozen new banks have started in Indiana in the 1990s, beginning with The National Bank of Indianapolis in 1993.
One of the early contenders in this new round of bank births was The National Bank of Indianapolis, which has grown in just a few years into a quarter-billion-dollar institution.