From its beginnings as a privately-held bank through its growth into the lead bank of a publicly-traded bank holding company, National Bank of Commerce established itself as a leading community bank, committed to serving the greater Birmingham market.
What does NBC stand for?
NBC stands for National Bank of Commerce
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NBC
We have 396 other meanings of NBC in our Acronym Attic
- Number of Bits per Byte
- Naberevnye Chelny (Russia)
- Nagasaki Broadcasting Company (Japan)
- Naive Bayes Classifiers (algorithms)
- Namibian Broadcasting Corporation
- Narragansett Bay Commission (Providence, RI)
- Nashville Bowling Center
- National Ballet of Canada
- National Bank of California
- National Bank of Canada
- National Baptist Convention USA, Inc.
- National Battlefields Commission (Canada)
- National Benefits Center (USCIS/DHS)
- National Benevolent Charity (UK)
- National Bioenergy Center
- National Bird Control (Seattle, Washington)
- National Biscuit Company
- National Blood Centre (various locations)
- National Board Certification (teachers)
- National Bridge Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Bank of Commerce today unveils its new name, Cadence Bank.
Branches to Operate as National Bank of Commerce in Knoxville MEMPHIS, Tenn.
13 /PRNewswire/ -- The holding company for The First National Bank of Commerce, First Commerce Bancorp, Inc.
Alabama National BanCorporation ("ANB") (NASDAQ:ALAB) today announced its plans to unite First American Bank with National Bank of Commerce of Birmingham in February 2005 and with First Citizens Bank of Talladega in May 2005, creating a financial institution with approximately $2.
16 /PRNewswire/ -- NBC Capital Markets Group, the broker/dealer subsidiary of Memphis-based National Bank of Commerce (NBC), plans to expand its services with the opening of its first office outside the Memphis area in Coral Gables, FL.
Alabama subsidiaries include: Birmingham-based National Bank of Commerce (NBC), First American Bank in Decatur/Huntsville, Athens and Auburn/Opelika; First Citizens Bank in Talladega; Bank of Dadeville; Alabama Exchange Bank in Tuskegee and First Gulf Bank in Baldwin County.
4 /PRNewswire/ -- The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency today awarded National Bank of Commerce permission to underwrite and deal in corporate bonds and other debt securities through its operating subsidiary NBC Capital Markets Group, Inc.