a dealership registered with the Mutual Funds Dealers Association (MFDA) from National Bank Financial Group.
What does NBFG stand for?
NBFG stands for National Bank Financial Group (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NBFG in our Acronym Attic
- North Borough's Fire Dispatch (fire photography; Pennsylvania)
- National Biosafety Framework Development Project (Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources; Sri Lanka)
- National Board of Fitness Examiners
- National Board of Forensic Evaluators
- Name Brand Fast Food (US Army, IMA-Europe, Heidelberg, Germany)
- National Baby Food Festival (Fremont, MI)
- New Best Friend Forever
- Newport Beach Film Festival (Newport Beach, CA)
- Not Bad For Free
- National Board of Fur Farm Organizations (Saint Paul, Minnesota)
- National Bovine Functional Genomics Consortium
- National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (India)
- National Business Finance, Inc. (Denver, CO)
- Non-Bank Financial Institution
- Non-Bank Financial Intermediary
- Non-Banking Financial Institutions Regulator (Ukraine)
- National Basic Forest Inventory System (India)
- National Bank Financial Ltd. (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- New Brunswick Federation of Labour
- North Berks Football League (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Global Banking News - 18 July 2011 National Bank Financial Group (TSX: NA) (NYSE: NA) has said that that the bank has completed its acquisition of Wellington West Holdings Inc, as Wellington West and its subsidiaries have become wholly owned by National Bank.
Luc Bertrand, vice-chairman of National Bank Financial Group, said the Canadian bid would "secure the future growth and ongoing integrity of the Canadian capital markets.
Manulife Financial announced that it is in plans to acquire independent financial planning firm Wellington West Financial Services from National Bank Financial Group.
Right now, direct payments make up the bulk of debit transactions, and with the growing number of people travelling all around the globe, it was vital for us to meet our clients' changing needs,' said Eric Paquet, senior manager, Retail Transaction and Payment Solutions at National Bank Financial Group.
He has served on the boards of many companies, including restaurant chains such as Pizza Hut, financial institutions such as Pacific National Bank Financial Group (today merged with US Bank), and various companies within the technology, construction and internet industries.
a dealership registered with the Mutual Funds Dealers Association (MFDA), from National Bank Financial Group ( National Bank ), adding 39 financial advisors and approximately $900 million in assets under administration to its Canadian dealer, Manulife Securities.
uk Global Banking News - 27 May 2011 Canada's National Bank Financial Group (TSX: NA) (NYSE: NA) has agreed to acquire wealth management firm, Wellington West Holdings, for USD279.