He also served as a national bank examiner with the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency and as an assistant bank examiner with the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
What does NBE stand for?
NBE stands for National Bank Examiner
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NBE
We have 65 other meanings of NBE in our Acronym Attic
- Noord-Brabantsch-Duitsche Spoorweg-Maatschappij (Dutch: Noord-Brabantsch-Duitsche Spoorweg-Maatschappij North Brabantsch-Duitsche Railway Company)
- Nuclear Burst Detection System
- Neighborhood Business District Support Fund (Cincinnati, Ohio)
- New Brunswick Department of Supply and Services (Canada)
- Nannette Brodie Dance Theatre (Long Beach, CA)
- Non-Bank Deposit Takers
- Narrow Band Digital Voice System
- National Ballroom Dance Week (various locations)
- North Bay Dairy Women
- Narrow Band Digital Cross Connect
- National Bank of Egypt
- National Board Examination
- National Brand Equivalent (product labeling)
- National Bulk Equipment, Inc.
- Natural Battlespace Environment (US DoD)
- Natural Breast Enlargement
- Neutral Beam Etching
- No Basis for Evaluation (education)
- Non-Biological Extraterrestrial
- Normalisation by Evaluation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wilson served as the lead examiner-in-charge of two global banks and also held several policy-focused roles during his time at the agency, including senior national bank examiner and co-chair of the OCC's national risk committee.
Before his software-focused career, he was a National Bank Examiner with the United States Department of Treasury Office of the Comptroller of the Currency.
from the University of Georgia and has received her commission as a National Bank Examiner.
Barton, chief national bank examiner, said he believes there is a connection between the delinquencies and weaknesses in mass mailing of credit card applications.
According to Alan Dombrow, an OCC national bank examiner, the OCC doesn't penalize banks for misleading advertising or require them to reimburse consumers whom they may have bilked.
Earlier in his career, he spent nearly 20 years with the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), holding several managerial positions, as well as analytical and technical positions including national bank examiner and problem bank analyst.
He also held a number of policy-focused roles at the agency, including senior national bank examiner and co-chair of the OCC's national risk committee.