With the agreement, MPL put its extensive database on Canadian stocks onto the InvestNET site for National Bank Discount Brokerage clients.
What does NBDB stand for?
NBDB stands for National Bank Discount Brokerage (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NBDB
We have 2 other meanings of NBDB in our Acronym Attic
- Nucleotide-Binding Domain 1
- Nucleotide Binding Domain 2
- Nanotechnology in Biodiagnostics and Analytics (conference)
- National Bicycle Dealers Association
- National Black Deaf Advocates
- Nationwide Business Directory of Australia (est. 1989)
- Network-Based Distributed Application
- Northwest Bronx Democratic Alliance (New York)
- Narrow-Band Digital Audio Broadcasting
- New Brunswick Department of Agriculture Fisheries and Aquaculture
- National Bibliographic Data Bank (Lithuania)
- National Bioresource Development Board (India)
- National Book Development Board (Philippines)
- Nationaal Brandweer Documentatie Centrum (Dutch: National Fire Documentation Center; Netherlands)
- National Biodiversity Data Centre
- National Blood Donation Centre
- National Business & Disability Council (Albertson, NY)
- Nebraska Business Development Center
- Nunavut Broadband Development Corporation (Canada)
- National Bird Dog Challenge Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is also a member of the Board of Directors of the Montreal Exchange, the Boston Option Exchange and National Bank Discount Brokerage.
It is available through advisors at National Bank branches, National Bank Financial, National Bank Discount Brokerage and the National Bank Securities Advisory Service at 1-888-270-3941.