15 December 2010, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia Maxis Berhad emerged as the Excellence Award winner at Malaysia's National Award for Management Accounting (NAfMA) 2010.
What does NAFMA stand for?
NAFMA stands for National Award for Management Accounting
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAFMA
- National Association of Freelance Legal Professionals (est. 2008)
- North American Fleet, Lease, and Remarketing Operations (Ford automobiles)
- National Federation of Labor Unions
- National Armed Forces Museum
- National Association of Family Ministries (Oklahoma City, OK)
- National Association of Farmers' Markets
- National Australia Financial Management Limited
- Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets (financial services regulator)
- Nippon Automatic Fine Machinery
- North Atlantic Federation of Micronations (est. 2007)
- North American Federation of Martial Arts
- North Atlantic Fisheries Ministers' Conference
- North American Folk Music and Dance Alliance
- Northern Alberta Female Minor Hockey League
- National Association of Financial Market Institutional Investors (China)
- Non-Appropriated Funds Management Information System
- National Association of Farmers' Market Nutrition Programs
- National Anti-Fraud Network (UK)
- North American First Nations
- No Artificial Flavours and No Artificial Colours
Samples in periodicals archive:
Malaysia The National Award for Management Accounting (Nafma) presentation and dinner December 8 7.
CIMA National Award for Management Accounting (NafMA) ceremony December 3, Kuala Lumpur Bank Kerjasama Rakyat Malaysia Berhad beat ten other finalists to win the excellence award in the institute's NAfMA competition.