The new contract with the National Automobile Transporters Labor Division (NATLD) and Allied Automotive Group (AAG) is a five-year agreement.
What does NATLD stand for?
NATLD stands for National Automobile Transporters Labor Division
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NATLD
- North American Travel Journalists Association
- Night Attack
- National Association of Theatrical and Kine Employees
- Network Analysis Toolkit (Cisco)
- Nagarjuna Agri Tech Limited (India)
- North Atlantic
- National Academy for Teaching and Learning about Aging (University of North Texas; Denton, TX)
- National Testing Laboratory Accreditation Scheme (United Kingdom)
- Not A Tagline But Should Be
- North American Top Level Domain
- National Association of Trial Lawyer Executives
- National Association of Toy and Leisure Libraries
- National Lottery (UK)
- National Association of Trailer Manufacturers
- National Athletic Training Month
- Nebraska Association of Teachers of Mathematics
- New Amalgamated Tunneling and Construction Magazine (civil engineering journal)
- New Austrian Tunneling Method
- Night at The Museum (movie)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Teamsters carhaul agreement Negotiators for the National Automobile Transporters Labor Division and the Teamsters' National Automobile Transporters industry negotiating committee reached agreement on a 4-year labor contract covering some 16,000 drivers, mechanics, and clerical workers employed by carhaul firms nationwide.
By choosing to strike against RAOI alone, the Teamsters have singled out the largest automotive carrier from the other members of the National Automobile Transporters Labor Division (NATLD), the employer association representing the eight major unionized car haul companies in the National Master Auto Transporter Agreement negotiations.