All of that was solved in 1927 when the various groups were consolidated into the National Automobile Theft Bureau (NATB).
What does NATB stand for?
NATB stands for National Automobile Theft Bureau
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NATB
We have 8 other meanings of NATB in our Acronym Attic
- Nick's African Tape and Record Import (UK)
- Nation Ahead of Time and Space (band)
- National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences
- National Anti-Tesh Action Society
- National Appropriate Technology Assistance Service (US Department of Energy)
- National Association of Travel Agents Singapore
- North American Thermal Analysis Society
- National Association of Towns and Townships
- North American Tang Shou Tao Association
- National Association of Ticket Brokers
- Naval Air Training Base
- New Air Terminal Building (Winnipeg International Airport; Canada)
- Niko and the Bastards (band)
- Nonreading Aptitude Test Battery (educational and psychological measurement)
- Northwest African Tactical Bomber Force
- Navy Area Theater Ballistic Missile Defense
- National Alliance of Tax Business Owners (Richmond, VA)
- Not A Tagline But Should Be
- Natchez National Historic Park (US National Park Service)
- National Advanced Training Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1927, the National Automobile Theft Bureau was created to consolidate the groups and solve the confusion.
NICB combines the investigative, educational, and data-gathering activities of the National Automobile Theft Bureau and the Insurance Crime Prevention Institute.