She decided to stage the fundraiser for the National Autistic Society because her sister has autism.
What does NAS stand for?
NAS stands for National Autistic Society (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAS
We have 400 other meanings of NAS in our Acronym Attic
- National Airports System (Canada)
- National Airspace Study
- National Airspace System
- National American School
- National Archives of Scotland
- National Arts Strategy (various organizations)
- National Association of Scholars
- National Association of Seadogs
- National Asthma Survey
- National Audubon Society, Inc.
- National Automation Services (Nevada)
- Native American Spirit
- Natural American Spirit (tobacco brand)
- Natural and Applied Sciences (various universities)
- Naval Air Squadron (UK)
- Naval Air Station
- Naval Amphibious School
- Naval Audit Service (US Navy)
- Naval Auxiliary Ship
- NBMA (Non-Broadcast Multiple Access) ARP (Address Resolution Protocol) Server
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Holly's Ball Autism Heroes Awards for Wales are being run with help from Autism Cymru and The National Autistic Society Cymru.
Kinsale School at Kinsale Hall, Mostyn, has become the only school for children with autism in north-east Wales to achieve coveted Autism Accreditation status, following an inspection by the National Autistic Society.
Around 40 charities were expected to be represented at the rally, including Mencap, RNIB, Scope and the National Autistic, National Autistic Society and Parkinson's UK, told the rally the government's reforms were "misguided".
SIR - The National Autistic Society Cymru welcomes your article on mental health ("It's time we changed our attitude to mental ill-health", December 15) and backs the calls for improved awareness in Wales.
THE National Autistic Society is looking for the support of people across Teesside to help make the future better for thousands of children with autism.
Neil and his partner Sarah Lee, from Mile Oak, near Tamworth, were so grateful for advice and support in bringing up five-yearold Keira that they wanted to raise cash for the National Autistic Society.
The Market Street branch of Leeds Building Society is supporting the National Autistic Society by selling zip pulls featuring Thomas the Tank Engine and his friends.