Unite said it was "furious" at the announcement by the banks' parent company National Australia Group, which will hit staff who provide financial advice to business and private banking customers.
What does NAG stand for?
NAG stands for National Australia Group (financial services)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAG
We have 134 other meanings of NAG in our Acronym Attic
- National Accountability Group (Sierra Leone)
- National Activists Group (UK)
- National Administration Guidelines
- National Air-Racing Group
- National Algorithms Group
- National Armament Goals
- National Art Gallery
- National Association of Gals (Rush Limbaugh name for NOW)
- National Association of Goldsmiths (est. 1894; UK and Ireland)
- National Auction Group, Inc
- Naval Air Group
- Naval Air Gunner
- Naval Astronautics Group
- Naval Automation Group (est. 1999)
- Navy Advisory Group
- Needed Acoustic Gain (sound-reinforcement systems)
- Neighborhood Action Group
- Neighbors Against Garbage (Brooklyn, New York)
- Neighbors Allied for Good Growth (formerly Neighbors Against Garbage)
- Netherlands Antilles Guilder (national currency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Allied Irish Bank (UK), Bank of Ireland, Clydesdale and Yorkshire banks (part of the National Australia Group (Europe)), Co-operative Bank, Northern Bank and Santander UK have confirmed that they will participate in the review of their sales of these products and the redress exercise, on the same basis as those larger banks which signed the agreement that was announced on 29 June.
The Leamington solicitors will continue to provide legal expertise on banking, finance and secured lending for Yorkshire Bank, Clydesdale Bank and National Australia Group Europe until September 2014.
In Kilmarnock, at least 400 jobs were secured in new deals with the National Australia Group, who own the Clydesdale and Yorkshire banks.
The National Australia Group also launched a pounds 994m fundraising, which it said would "maintain balance sheet strength and flexibility".
Clients include RBS Group, National Australia Group, Liverpool Victoria, AXA and St James's Place.
Exony customers include Affiniti, Alliance & Leicester, BT, Cable & Wireless, France Telecom, HBOS, HSBC, La Poste, Microsoft, National Australia Group, Nectar, Transport for London, UK Home Office, Virgin Trains, Virgin Media and Vodafone.
Norkom Group has a blue chip financial services client base which includes HSBC, Standard Chartered Bank, Bank of Montreal, Erste Group, Rabobank, Allied Irish Banks, Harris Bank, National Australia Group, KBC, Travelex, Fortis, Natexis Banques Populaires and Euroclear.