Bank of New Zealand was founded in 1861, employs over 5,000 people in New Zealand, and is a subsidiary of the National Australia Bank Group of companies.
What does NABG stand for?
NABG stands for National Australia Bank Group (est. 1858)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NABG
We have 2 other meanings of NABG in our Acronym Attic
- Northeastern Association of Business, Economics and Technology (formerly Association of Pennsylvania University Business and Economics Faculty)
- National Association of Broadcast Employees and Technicians-Communications Workers of America
- National Amateur Baseball Federation
- North American Bodybuilding Federation
- North American Bonsai Federation
- North American Boxing Federation
- North Atlantic Blues Festival (Rockland, ME)
- Norwegian-American Bygdelagenes Fellesraad (Norwegian-American ancestry network; St. Paul, MN)
- National Association of Black Female Executives in Music and Entertainment (New York, NY)
- N-Acetyl Beta-Glucosaminidase (also seen as NAG)
- North American Barter Group
- Nutrition Assistance Block Grants (USDA)
- National Association for Black Geologists and Geophysicists
- North American Barley Genome Mapping Project
- Nashoba Associated Boards of Health (Massachusetts)
- National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (Quality Council of India)
- National Association of Barbering and Hairstyling (est. 2000)
- National Association of Beach Hut Owners (UK)
- Nebraska Association of Behavioral Health Organizations (Lincoln, NE)
- National Association of Black Hotel Owners, Operators and Developers
Samples in periodicals archive:
LEAMINGTON law firm Wright Hassall has been re-appointed to the regional legal panel of the National Australia Bank Group.
National Australia Bank Group said its UK operations posted underlying profits of pounds 533m for the year to September 30 while pre-tax cash earnings soared by 45% to pounds 237m.
National Australia Bank Group, owner of Clydesdale and Yorkshire Banks, released interim results yesterday for its UK Banking operations for the six months to March 31, 2010, which also showed bad debts were down by 28%.
National Australia Bank group chief economist Alan Oster described Asia's economic health as "in a word, poor -- and decelerating quickly.
The banks, owned by National Australia Bank Group, said mortgage lending volumes had increased by 13 per cent and business lending was up by 41 per cent.
With the higher risk of a sharper global slowdown now apparent and higher short-term cost for bank funding we expect the RBA to be more aggressive," National Australia Bank Group chief economist Alan Oster said.
It is also affiliated with banks and financial service companies in 15 countries through its parent organization, National Australia Bank Group.