DeBerry was the President of the National Attorney of Color Network, an organization he founded as a resource for legal employers seeking to establish a diverse workforce.
What does NACN stand for?
NACN stands for National Attorney of Color Network (New York, NY)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NACN
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- NATO Air Command & Control Management Organization
- Navigational Aids/Communications Management Officer
- Net Additional Costs of Military Operations (UK)
- NATO ACCS Management Organization Board of Directors
- National Association of Catechetical Media Professionals
- National Advisory Committee on Meat and Poultry Inspection
- North American Center for Marianist Studies
- North American Council for Muslim Women
- National Association of Catholic Nurses (Lisle, IL)
- North American Cellular Network
- North Antrim Community Network (Ireland)
- Sodium Cyanide
- Native American Church of North America
- North American Consortium of Nursing and Allied Health
- National Advisory Committee on Nutrition Education (UK)
- National Advisory Council for Nursing Education and Practice
- National Association of Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Name Authority Cooperative (Program for Cooperative Cataloging project)
- National Aeronautical Charting Office (US FAA)