Responding to the survey last night, the National Asthma Campaign said it was important that people found out whether their asthma was caused, or exacerbated by, house dust mites, before spending a lot of money on a new bed.
What does NAC stand for?
NAC stands for National Asthma Campaign (South Melbourne, VIC, Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAC
We have 520 other meanings of NAC in our Acronym Attic
- National Archives of Canada
- National Arts Centre (Ottawa, Canada)
- National Arts Council
- National Asbestos Council
- National Association for Continence
- National Association of Cities
- National Association of Collectors
- National Association of Commodores
- National Association of Concessionaires
- National Association of Counties (Washington, DC)
- National Asthma Council (Australia)
- National ATM (Automated Teller Machine) Council
- National Audience Composition
- National Automobile Club
- National Automobile/Automotive Center
- National Automotive Center (US Army)
- Native American Church
- Natural Area Codes (geographic coordinates)
- Naturist Action Committee (The Naturist Society)
- Naval Academy (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
12 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- As children with asthma head back to school this fall, the National Asthma Campaign Foundation (NAC) is partnering with Respiratory Health Association of Metropolitan Chicago (RHAMC) to deliver Fight Asthma Now (FAN), an asthma education program that teaches youth to control and manage their asthma.
Other charities who benefit are BBC Children in Need and the National Asthma Campaign.
A spokeswoman for the National Asthma Campaign said: "Most people with asthma can safely take painkillers but some people have to be careful.
National Asthma Campaign statistics state that more than 5.
A survey by the National Asthma Campaign has revealed that nearly 500,000 asthmatic children are missing school at least once a month because of their symptoms.
So here's some advice, thanks to the National Asthma Campaign (www.
The National Asthma Campaign is funding the project.