National Association on HIV Over Fifty 617-262-5657 www.
What does NAHOF stand for?
NAHOF stands for National Association on HIV Over Fifty
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAHOF
- National Affordable Housing Network (Butte, MT)
- National Association of Hispanic Nurses
- North American Homeless News Network
- National Association of Holy Name Society
- National Aboriginal Health Organization (Canada)
- National Anti-Hunger Organizations
- National Association of Hearing Officials
- Native American Health Organization
- Network-Assisted Hand-Off/Hand-Over
- National Abolition Hall of Fame (Peterboro, New York)
- Needs Assessment and Health Outcomes Unit (Australian health care)
- National Affordable Housing Programme (UK)
- National Animal Health Program (various organizations)
- National Association of Haitian Professionals
- National Association of Hispanic Publications
- National Association of Housing Partnerships (est. 1990)
- North American Health Plans, Inc.(est. 1983; administration)
- Nursing and Allied Health Professions (Indiana University of Pennsylvania; Indiana, PA)
- NAmibian Hang- and Paragliding Association
- National Affordable Housing Preservation Associates, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Association on HIV Over Fifty c/o Midwest AIDS Training and Education Center 808 S.