Other states--including California, New York, Texas and Florida--also have active unclaimed property practices with the 50 states collectively holding roughly nearly $33 billion in unclaimed property, as documented in July 2011 in What is Unclaimed Property, by the National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators.
What does NAUPA stand for?
NAUPA stands for National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy (Ukraine)
- National Alliance of Urban Literacy Coalitions
- North American Undergraduate Linguistics Conference
- National Autonomous University of Mexico
- National Association of Uniform Manufacturers and Distributors
- Nashville Area United Methodist Foundation (Tennessee)
- National Association of United Methodist Scouters
- National Association of University-Model Schools (Arlington, TX)
- Nearest Active Upstream Neighbor
- National Association of the United Nations Youth Clubs (est. 1996)
- Northern Arizona University Police Department
- Network Auditing Usage Reporting System (trademark of SRI International)
- National Archives of the United States (now National Archives and Records Administration)
- National Association of Uniformed Services
- Neuroscience Association for Undergraduate Students (Toronto, Canada)
- Noncontacting Acoustic/Ultrasonic Signature Analysis
- Nautical Mile
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital (Nigeria)
- Nosocomially Acquired Urinary Tract Infection
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators (www.
Find your state's unclaimed property database through the National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators Web site or check 40 states' databases through MissingMoney.
State governments may hold more than $10 billion in unclaimed property belonging to some 26 million Americans, according to the National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators (NAUPA).
National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators (NAUPA) www.
Her unique background as a former State Unclaimed Property Administrator and Executive Director of the National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators (NAUPA), paired with over ten years of industry consulting experience as the National Manager of State Relations for the Deloitte & Touche LLP unclaimed property practice (now Thomson Reuters) is unparalleled.
Residents Now Able to Perform Free National Internet Searches for Lost Assets and Unclaimed Property ATLANTA, April 13 /PRNewswire/ -- CheckFree Corporation (Nasdaq: CKFR), the leading provider of financial electronic commerce processing and services, and the National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators (NAUPA), announced today that the state of New Hampshire has joined MissingMoney.
In addition, the National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators (NAUPA) has organized a nation-wide voluntary compliance program whereby 39 states have agreed to waive interest and penalties for companies voluntarily reporting their unclaimed property liabilities by October 31, 1999.