This year, we're proud to forge new partnerships with leading travel industry experts representing UNWTO, MCI, National Association of Travel Agents Singapore (NATAS), Panacea Publishing Asia, Global Business Travel Association (GBTA), Asia Cruise Assocation (ACA) among others delivering over 3,700 minutes of high quality content.
What does NATAS stand for?
NATAS stands for National Association of Travel Agents Singapore
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NATAS
We have 2 other meanings of NATAS in our Acronym Attic
- National Assistive Technology Advocacy Project (US Department of Education)
- North American Trade Automation Prototype
- National Association of Professional Bureaucrats
- NATO Trans-Atlantic Advanced Radar
- National Association of Traffic Accident Reconstructionists and Investigators (West Chester, PA)
- Nick's African Tape and Record Import (UK)
- Nation Ahead of Time and Space (band)
- National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences
- National Anti-Tesh Action Society
- National Appropriate Technology Assistance Service (US Department of Energy)
- North American Thermal Analysis Society
- National Association of Towns and Townships
- North American Tang Shou Tao Association
- National Association of Ticket Brokers
- National Automobile Theft Bureau
- Naval Air Training Base
- New Air Terminal Building (Winnipeg International Airport; Canada)
- Niko and the Bastards (band)
- Nonreading Aptitude Test Battery (educational and psychological measurement)
- Northwest African Tactical Bomber Force
Samples in periodicals archive:
Robert Khoo, chief executive officer of the national association of Travel agents Singapore (Natas) is pleased that things are looking rosy again for travel agents.
According to the National Association of Travel Agents Singapore (NATAS), the value of the global online travel market is set to surpass US$7 billion by 2001.