The annual meeting of the National Association of Towns and Townships (NATaT) featured workshops and roundtable discussions on grant procurement, jobs creation, crime prevention and other issues.
What does NAT&T stand for?
NAT&T stands for National Association of Towns and Townships
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Not Air Transportable
- Not Air Transportation
- Not Another Translator (Braille transcription software)
- Novel Acting Thrombolytic (clot dissolver)
- Nuclear Assembly Test
- Nucleic Acid Amplification Technology
- Nucleic Acid Amplification Testing
- Nucleic Acid Technology
- Nucleic Acid Testing (blood test)
- Number of Atoms
- Network Address Translation - Protocol Translation
- Network Address Translation / Firewall
- N-Acetyl Transferase 1
- N-Acetyl Transferase 2
- Narcotic Addict Treatment Act of 1974
- National Air Transportation Association (Alexandria, VA, USA)
- National Airedale Terrier Association
- National Association for Theological Accreditation
- National Association of Temple Administrators
- National Association of Testing Authorities (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Association of Towns and Townships and Jack Daniel Distillery want to find out and have $10,000 to award to that community.
NYSE: WMT; PSE), in its continuing partnership with small town America, announced today a new alliance with the National Association of Towns and Townships (NATaT) aimed at recognizing, honoring and supporting grassroots government leaders.