Jennings (1995, 2002) Dan Seligman (Forbes 2009) Teegardin (1998) Forrester Research - Author Sucharita Mulpuru - The Future of Online Secondary Ticketing SOURCE National Association of Ticket Brokers
What does NATB stand for?
NATB stands for National Association of Ticket Brokers
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NATB
We have 8 other meanings of NATB in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Traffic Accident Reconstructionists and Investigators (West Chester, PA)
- Nick's African Tape and Record Import (UK)
- Nation Ahead of Time and Space (band)
- National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences
- National Anti-Tesh Action Society
- National Appropriate Technology Assistance Service (US Department of Energy)
- National Association of Travel Agents Singapore
- North American Thermal Analysis Society
- National Association of Towns and Townships
- North American Tang Shou Tao Association
- National Automobile Theft Bureau
- Naval Air Training Base
- New Air Terminal Building (Winnipeg International Airport; Canada)
- Niko and the Bastards (band)
- Nonreading Aptitude Test Battery (educational and psychological measurement)
- Northwest African Tactical Bomber Force
- Navy Area Theater Ballistic Missile Defense
- National Alliance of Tax Business Owners (Richmond, VA)
- Not A Tagline But Should Be
- Natchez National Historic Park (US National Park Service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Adler said National Association of Ticket Brokers will no longer be hosting its annual convention at the Wynn.
WASHINGTON, October 8 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Association of Ticket Brokers (NATB), the non-profit trade association dedicated to protecting consumers and the secondary ticket market, today released the following statement applauding the action of the Office of Fair Trading, the antitrust enforcement agency in the UK, to block the Ticketmaster/LiveNation merger, and urging US officials to follow their lead.
Tickets Unlimited is a member of the Phoenix and Scottsdale chambers of commerce, and the National Association of Ticket Brokers, which was created to promote the highest level of ethics in the marketplace.
30, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The National Association of Ticket Brokers ("NATB") is reminding football fans that buying from an authorized NATB site is the safest way to purchase football tickets from the secondary market; this after the Denver Broncos reported an increase in counterfeit tickets for this season's games.
Consumers Can Now Buy Tickets Online for Sporting and Entertainment Events with No Hidden Surcharges and the Peace of Mind Associated with Buying from a NATB Member Broker -- WASHINGTON -- Ticket buying consumers who are tired of paying hidden surcharges when buying sports and entertainment tickets online or hesitate to buy secondary market tickets on Web sites from brokers they are not familiar with now have a new, reliable source for their ticket needs - the National Association of Ticket Brokers (NATB) Ticket MarketPlace (www.
26, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Now that the MLB World Series has begun, the National Association of Ticket Brokers ("NATB") would like to warn ticket buyers that popular events like the World Series often bring out the worst in ticket scam artists.
com is fully licensed and bonded in New York and New Jersey and is a proud member of the National Association of Ticket Brokers (NATB) as well as the Better Business Bureau.