3M and the National Association of Tax Practitioners Team Up to Simplify Tax Season ST.
What does NATP stand for?
NATP stands for National Association of Tax Practitioners
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NATP
We have 28 other meanings of NATP in our Acronym Attic
- Naval Aviation Training and Operating Procedures Standardization
- Not Applicable to Old Pilots :-)
- Not Applicable To Our Present Situation
- National Association of Training Officers in Personal Social Services (UK)
- Naval Torpedo Station
- North African Theater of Operations, United States Army (World War II)
- National Alliance of Teachers and Office Workers
- Narcotics Addiction Treatment Program
- National Agricultural Technology Project (India)
- National Apprenticeship Training Program
- National Association of Tax Professionals
- National Athletic Testing Program
- Network Address Translation Protocol
- North American Theatrical Photographers (Warren, MI)
- Nurse Aide Training Program (various locations)
- National Antique Tractor Pulling Association (various locations)
- North American Taiwanese Professors' Association
- National Transportation Planning and Research Centre (India)
- National Association of Television Producers and Executives
- National Association of Television Programming Executives
Samples in periodicals archive:
[EXHIBIT 5 ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] This year, the National Association of Tax Practitioners (NATP) conducted its own survey, assessing its members' level of satisfaction with the tax products they use.
``Price doesn't necessarily mean anything,'' said Randy Isakson, educational development manager for the Wisconsin-based National Association of Tax Practitioners.