Bill Crowley, president of the National Association of State Veterans Homes, said the association is seeking a legal opinion on whether the state is violating federal law by taking Medicaid money for the general fund.
What does NASVH stand for?
NASVH stands for National Association of State Veterans Homes
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Association of State Units on Aging (founded in 1964)
- National Association of State Utility Consumer Advocates
- National Association of State Universities and Land-Grant Colleges
- National Academy of Sciences of the United States
- National Association of Schoolmasters Union of Women Teachers (UK)
- National Academy of Sports Vision (optometry)
- New American Standard Version (Bible)
- National Agency for Automotive Safety & Victim's Aid (Japan)
- Noise-Adjusted Singular Value Decomposition
- National Association of Seed and Venture Funds
- National Alliance of Street Vendors India
- National Association of Street Vendors of India
- National Association for Social Work (UK)
- National Association of Science Writers
- National Association of Social Workers
- National Association of Social Workers (Washington, DC)
- Naval Air Station Wildwood (aviation museum; Wildwood, NJ)
- Normal Artificial Sea Water
- National Association of Social Workers North Carolina
- National Association of State Workforce Agencies (formerly ICESA, Interstate Conference of Employment Security Agencies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It also directs the VA to work with the National Association of State Veterans Homes and other groups to find cost-effective solutions for providing long-term care and report its findings to Congress by March 31.
Alfie Alvarado, president of the National Association of State Veterans Homes, said the per diem, or daily payments, allow homes to help elderly veterans as well as take in homeless vets.