We also thank members and staff of the National Association of State Public Health Veterinarians and the National Resource Center for Health and Safety in Child Care and Early Education for their assistance.
What does NASPHV stand for?
NASPHV stands for National Association of State Public Health Veterinarians
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NASPHV in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of State Park Directors
- National Association of Steel Pipe Distributors (Victoria, TX)
- National Association for Sport and Physical Education
- National Association of State Personnel Executives
- North American Society of Pacing and Electrophysiology
- National Study for Prevention of Embolism in Atrial Fibrillation
- North American Society for Pediatric Exercise Medicine
- National All Schedules Prescription Electronic Reporting Act
- North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
- North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition
- North American Security and Prosperity Initiative
- North American Association of State and Provincial Lotteries
- National Association of Seed Potato Merchants (UK)
- National Association of State Procurement Officials
- Navy Aviation Systems Program Office (sub-contractor employment agency; Department of Defence; Australia)
- North American Security Printing Organization (Washington, DC)
- North American Security Products Organization
- National Association of Stock Plan Professionals
- Naval Air Station Patuxent River
- North American Shar Pei Rescue (est. 2000; Estacada, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
the National Association of State Public Health Veterinarians.
Mira Leslie, a public health veterinarian with the Washington State Department of Health, says progress is being made incrementally, as shown by the response to a July 2003 position statement by the Council of State and Territorial Epidemiologists to have these agencies, along with the National Association of State Public Health Veterinarians, jointly develop policies to regulate this traffic.