National Association of Rehabilitation Providers and Agencies, National Association of Social Workers, National Association of State Head Injury Administrators, National Council for Community Behavioral Healthcare, National Disability Rights Network, National Multiple Sclerosis Society, National Rehabilitation Association, National Rural Health Association, National Stroke Association, Parkinson's Action Network, Power Mobility Coalition, The Arc of the United States, United Cerebral Palsy and United Spinal Association.
What does NASHIA stand for?
NASHIA stands for National Association of State Head Injury Administrators
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Surveillance System for Hospital Health Care Workers
- No Acronyms Spoken Here (NASA)
- Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis
- North Allegheny Senior High School
- North American Society of Homeopathy
- Nunca Ande Sin Herramientas
- National Association for Speech and Hearing Action (Rockville, MD)
- Non-Animal, Stabilized Hyaluronic Acid (trademark of Q-Med AB; Uppsala, Sweden)
- North American Sustainability Housing and Community Consortium
- National Shipping Company
- National Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians
- National Association of Social Housing Organisations (Johannesburg, South Africa)
- National Association of Specialty Health Organizations
- National Academy for State Health Policy
- National Association of Senior Health Professionals
- New Age Study of Humanity's Purpose, Inc. (Tucson, AZ)
- North American Society of Health, Physical Education, Recreation, Sport and Dance
- North Alabama Society for Human Resource Management
- National Adolescent Student Health Survey
- National Association of State Highway and Transportation Unions (Sacramento, CA; transportation unions group; est. 1999)