20 /PRNewswire/ -- Lake Hospital System today announced that emergency physician Carol Cunningham, MD, has been selected by the National Association of State EMS Officials to be the chair-elect for the National Council of State EMS Medical Directors, a two-year term she will serve before becoming the chair of the Council for a two-year term beginning in the fall of 2010.
What does NASEMSO stand for?
NASEMSO stands for National Association of State EMS Officials (Falls Church, VA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Applied Software Engineering Center
- National Apprenticeship Scheme for Engineering Construction (UK)
- National Association of Student Enterprise Clubs (UK)
- New American Standard Exhaustive Concordance (religious reference)
- North American Syringe Exchange Conference
- National Association of Special Equipment Distributors
- National Association of State Election Directors
- National Assembly Sustainable Energy Group (UK)
- National Association for the Study of Educational Methods (Japan)
- National Association of State Emergency Medical Services Directors
- National Association for Special Educational Needs (UK)
- North American Syringe Exchange Network (Tacoma, WA)
- National Agency for Science and Engineering Infrastructure
- National Association of State Energy Officials
- North American Subfascial Endoscopic Perforator Surgery (research registry)
- National Association of Student Employment Services (UK)
- National Association of Student Employment Staff (est. 1999; UK)
- Nebraska Association of Special Education Supervisors
- North American STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) Education Symposium
- National Alliance for Secondary Education and Transition (Minneapolis, MN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other members of the National Traffic Incident Management Coalition present and/or speaking at the Homestead-Miami Speedway news conference included: * Steve Austin, International Association of Fire Chiefs * Charles Andrews, International Association of Chiefs of Police * Charles Meyer, American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials * Paul Sullivan, Federal Highway Administration * Sue Prentiss, National Association of State EMS Officials "Racing on behalf of AAA's nearly 51 million members this year has meant serving as a role model and spokesman for safer driving wherever I go," David Ragan said.
Organizations with Participating Representatives American College of Emergency Physicians American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine Academy of Certified Hazardous Materials Managers International Association of Fire Chiefs, EMS Section National Association of EMS Educators National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians National Association of EMS Physicians National Association of State EMS Officials Gauging Awareness of Cyanide: Exposure Risk and Treatment Preparedness RTI National Survey on Cyanide Risk and Preparedness Conducted by RTI (Research Triangle Institute) International, this survey polled Advanced Life Support (ALS) emergency medical service (EMS) providers from 832 fire departments and 507 ALS providers around the country.