GAO-09-952CG August 17, 2009 This is a Comptroller General Presentation delivered to the National Association of State Auditors, Comptrollers, and Treasurers on August 17, 2009.
What does NASACT stand for?
NASACT stands for National Association of State Auditors, Comptrollers, and Treasurers
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NASACT in our Acronym Attic
- North American Special Aluminum Alloy Contract
- National Alliance of State Animal & Agricultural Emergency Programs
- North American South Asian Bar Association
- National Aeronautics & Space Administration Board of Contract Appeals
- National Association of State Aquaculture Coordinators
- National Software and Application Conference
- Native American Students at Cornell (Ithaca, NY)
- Network of African Science Academies (Kenya)
- Northern Area Substance Abuse Council (Nevada)
- Northwest Association of Schools and Colleges
- National Association of Schools of Art and Design
- National Association of State Alcohol and Drug Abuse Directors
- National Association of Supervisors of Agricultural Education
- National Asset Seizure and Forfeiture (United States Marshals Service)
- Northwest African Strategic Air Force
- North American Simulation and Gaming Association
- Native American Student Advocacy Institute
- North American South Asian Law Student Association (est. 1997)
- National Association of Single Adult Ministers
- Ned Air Survey and Maintenance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Radford is a current member and served as the 2004 president of the National Association of State Auditors, Comptrollers, and Treasurers.
Attmore is a former Treasurer and Executive Board Member of the National Association of State Auditors, Comptrollers, and Treasurers, a past President and Chair of several committees of the National State Auditors Association and an active participant in the Association of Government Accountants, the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Government Finance Officers Association.