To view the National Association of Shooting Ranges Five-Star Rating checklist, visit www.
What does NASR stand for?
NASR stands for National Association of Shooting Ranges (Newtown, CT)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NASR
We have 16 other meanings of NASR in our Acronym Attic
- National Airspace System Program Requirements Office
- North American Society for the Psychology of Sport and Physical Activity
- National Association for the Study and Prevention of Tuberculosis (est. 1904; now American Lung Association)
- Network Attached Storage Performance Toolkit (Intel tookit)
- Newcastle Asthma Symptoms Questionnaire
- National Stream Quality Accounting Network
- National Stream Water Quality Accounting Network
- Naval Air Station Quonset Point (US Navy; Quonset Point, RI)
- National Academy for Scientific Research (Tripoli, Libya)
- National Airspace System Resources
- National Association of Speedway Racing (Australia)
- Negative Archaeological Survey Report (California)
- New Albany Shooting Range (Ohio)
- Nt (Neutralization) Ab (Antibody) Seropositivity Rate
- National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Armenia
- National All Star Racing Association (dirt track racing)
- National Asphalt Sled Racers Association
- National Association for State Relay Administration
- National Association of State Regulatory Advocates
- National Association of State Retirement Administrators
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also voicing strong opposition to the attorney general's proposal was the National Association of Shooting Ranges (NASR).
The National Association of Shooting Ranges (NASR) and Interstate Technologies Regulatory Council provide steps range operators can take to prevent environmental issues.
The National Association of Shooting Ranges (NASR) has released a new 42-page manual, Lead Management and OSHA Compliance for Indoor Shooting Ranges.
Patterson will continue to direct NSSF's facility development division and work with the National Association of Shooting Ranges (NASR).
A panel of retailer/range operators and officials from the National Association of Shooting Ranges will share success stories and discuss the requirements for shooting ranges.
Retailers who already have ranges and officials from the National Association of Shooting Ranges will present the why and how of adding a shooting range to a retail business.
in Room 235-241, Retailer/range operators and officials from the National Association of Shooting Ranges will share success stories and walk dealers through the process of adding a shooting range to their retail business.