7 /PRNewswire/ -- Venture capital fund managers, potential angel investors, as well as the public at large, are invited to participate in the upcoming conference of the National Association of Seed and Venture Funds (NASVF), the premier network of private, public and non-profit organizations committed to investment in local entrepreneurs.
What does NASVF stand for?
NASVF stands for National Association of Seed and Venture Funds
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- North American Statement of Understanding (Christadelphian Ecclesias)
- National Association of State Units on Aging (founded in 1964)
- National Association of State Utility Consumer Advocates
- National Association of State Universities and Land-Grant Colleges
- National Academy of Sciences of the United States
- National Association of Schoolmasters Union of Women Teachers (UK)
- National Academy of Sports Vision (optometry)
- New American Standard Version (Bible)
- National Agency for Automotive Safety & Victim's Aid (Japan)
- Noise-Adjusted Singular Value Decomposition
- National Association of State Veterans Homes
- National Alliance of Street Vendors India
- National Association of Street Vendors of India
- National Association for Social Work (UK)
- National Association of Science Writers
- National Association of Social Workers
- National Association of Social Workers (Washington, DC)
- Naval Air Station Wildwood (aviation museum; Wildwood, NJ)
- Normal Artificial Sea Water
- National Association of Social Workers North Carolina
Samples in periodicals archive:
WBT2010, which will be held March 15 through 17 at the Sheraton Arlington Hotel and the Arlington Convention Center, is produced by Development Capital Networks in cooperation with National Nanotechnology Initiative (NNI), National Association of Seed and Venture Funds (NASVF), Federal Laboratory Consortium for Technology Transfer (FLC), and Southeastern Universities Research Association (SURA), WBT2010 will feature 100 vetted and mentored emerging and converging materials science, information technology, energy, life science and nanotechnology companies and technologies.
At the same time, the National Association of Seed and Venture Funds, an organization with ties to the Oklahoma program manager, has tirelessly lobbied for this type of program all across the country based on what they characterized as the Oklahoma success story.
Robert Helms, president and CEO of International SEMATECH; Ashley Smith, chairman of the Governor's Council on Science and Biotechnology Development; Gwyn Shea, Texas Secretary of State; Dirk Jameson, executive director of the Telecommunications Infrastructure Fund Board; and Robert Heard, president of the National Association of Seed and Venture Funds.
MerchantBanc will be sponsoring the annual conference of the National Association of Seed and Venture Funds (NASVF) and its President and CEO, Jeffrey M.
This workshop, administered by the National Association of Seed and Venture Funds (NASVF), covers the investment process step by step, and provides the very best resources on seed investing.