This nationally-recognized contest is sponsored by the Aerospace Industries Association, the National Association of Rocketry and more than 20 industry partners.
What does NAR stand for?
NAR stands for National Association of Rocketry
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAR
We have 177 other meanings of NAR in our Acronym Attic
- Normalisation Quality Assurance System Information and Security
- National Academic Quiz Tournaments, LLC
- Name Authority Record (library catalogues)
- Narita International Airport (Tokyo)
- National Advertising Revenue (UK television)
- National Air Race (1920-1949)
- National Alliance for Reconstruction (Trinidad and Tobago)
- National Asbestos Registry
- National Association of Racing (Japan)
- National Association of REALTORS
- Nationale Arbeidsraad (Dutch: National Labor Council; Brussels, Belgium)
- Naval Air Representative (US Navy)
- Naval Air Reserve
- NAVOCEANO At-Sea Representative
- NC (North Carolina) Association of Realtors
- Needs Assessment Report (various organizations)
- Net After Royalty
- Net Amount At Risk (insurance)
- Net as Received (coal)
- Net Attendance Ratio (education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sponsored by the Aerospace Industries Association (AIA) and the National Association of Rocketry, this year's TARC contest involved students from 48 states, the District of Columbia and the U.
And thanks to the Aerospace Industries Association and the National Association of Rocketry for inviting me to this great event.
Thirty-nine member companies in the Aerospace Industries Association are financing the contest, co-sponsored by the National Association of Rocketry, the Defense Department and NASA.
11, 2002 Harris Corporation (NYSE:HRS) is sponsoring six teams of high school students participating in the Team America Rocketry Challenge, a first-ever nationwide event sponsored by the Aerospace Industries Association and the National Association of Rocketry in honor of the 2003 Centennial of Flight.
AIA sponsors TARC with the National Association of Rocketry, NASA, the Defense Department, the American Association of Physics Teachers and AIA member companies.
AIA co-sponsors the world's largest rocket contest event with the National Association of Rocketry in conjunction with NASA, the Defense Department, the American Association of Physics teachers and more than 30 AIA member companies, with Raytheon once again providing a fully paid trip for the winning team to the air show in July.
TARC is a joint effort between the AIA and the National Association of Rocketry.