Two groups launched the legal action - the Fire Brigades Union, teachers' union NASUWT, Prison Officers Association, Public and Commercial Services Union, Unison and Unite make up one group, while the other consists of Prospect, the FDA, GMB, Police Federation, National Association of Retired Police Officers and Civil Service Pensioners' Alliance.
What does NARPO stand for?
NARPO stands for National Association of Retired Police Officers
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NARPO
We have 1 other meaning of NARPO in our Acronym Attic
- Nuclear Accident Response Procedures
- Nuclear Weapons Accident Response Procedures
- National Advanced Research Projects Agency
- National Association for Rights and Protection Advocacy
- National Association to Restore Pride in America's Capital
- National Association for the Relief of Paget's Disease (Manchester, UK)
- Northern Area Rural Power Distribution (Laos)
- National Association of Retired Postal Inspectors
- National Association of Remedial Project Managers (US EPA)
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- National Association of Reversionary Property Owners
- National Association of Rehabilitation Professionals in the Private Sector
- Network Automated Response and Quarantine (computer virus response)
- Narrative (teletype transmission)
- Nasal Alar Rim Reconstructive (surgery)
- Net Annual Recurring Revenue
- North American Rat Registry
- North American Regional Reanalysis (National Centers for Environmental Prediction)
- North American River Runners (whitewater rafting; Hico, WV)
- North American Recycled Rubber Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mrs Carter also received a birthday card from the police as she was a member of the National Association of Retired Police Officers.
The National Association of Retired Police Officers says employing officers with experience makes perfect sense to forces, who each budget for the support roles regardless of who gets the job - former officer or otherwise.
He will step down from his current post as deputy general secretary of the National Association of Retired Police Officers at the end of this month to concentrate on his political career.
A reunion has been organised on Sunday October 5 by the Huddersfield branch of National Association of Retired Police Officers.
The meeting was arranged through Mrs Walker's 30-year membership of the National Association of Retired Police Officers.