WASHINGTON, July 12 /PRNewswire/ -- A delegation from the National Association of Responsible Loan Officers (NARLO), the trade association of mortgage loan originators, visited with lawmakers in Washington, D.
What does NARLO stand for?
NARLO stands for National Association of Responsible Loan Officers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Association for the Rescue of Japanese Kidnapped by North Korea (Japan)
- Narkotika Dan Obat Terlarang (Narcotics, Psychotropic and Addictive Substances)
- National Agricultural Research Laboratories (Kenya)
- National Air and Radiation Laboratory
- National Analytical Reference Laboratory (Australia)
- National Applied Research Laboratories (National Science Council, Taiwan)
- Navy Arctic Research Laboratory
- North Atlantic Refining Limited
- Northern Arctic Research Laboratory
- North American Religious Liberty Association (Silver Spring, MD)
- National Association of Recording Merchandisers
- National Association of Reunion Managers
- Naturally-Occurring/Accelerator-Produced Radioactive Materials
- Navy Allocation & Resources Model
- Navy Resource Model
- NeuroAffective Relational Model (psychology)
- North Alabama Railroad Museum, Inc (Huntsville, AL)
- North American Reciprocal Museums
- North American Registry of Midwives
- NESC Assessment Risk Management Application
Samples in periodicals archive:
WASHINGTON, July 10 /PRNewswire/ -- A delegation from the National Association of Responsible Loan Officers (NARLO), the trade association of mortgage loan originators, visited with lawmakers in Washington, D.