Buy it again According to the National Association of Resale and Thrift Shops (NARTS), the thrift industry generates nearly $2 billion in sales each year.
What does NARTS stand for?
NARTS stands for National Association of Resale and Thrift Shops
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NARTS
- National Association of Radio and Telecommunication Engineers
- National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality
- National Association for Research and Treatment of Homosexuality (now National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality; est. 1992)
- Northwest Arkansas Radiation Therapy Institute
- Nucleoside Analog Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitor (AIDS treatment)
- National Association of Road Transport Modellers (est. 1983; UK)
- National Association of Road Transport Museums (UK)
- National Association of Road Transport Owners (Nigeria)
- Nigerian Association of Road Transport Owners
- National Alliance of Respiratory Therapy Regulatory Bodies (Canada)
- National Association of Rocketry Technical Services
- Naval Air Rocket Test Station (Lake Denmark, Dover, NJ)
- National Association of Radio Talk Show Hosts
- Naval Air Reserve Training Unit
- National Anglican Resources Unit (est. 2001; Australia)
- National Archives Requirements Unit (Canada)
- Natural Rate of Unemployment (Milton Friedman theory)
- Naval Air Reserve Unit
- North Australia Research Unit (est. 1973; Australian National University; Casuarina, Northern Territory, Australia)
- Not A Registered User
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the National Association of Resale and Thrift Shops Web site, resale is a multibillion dollar a year industry.
While the National Association of Resale and Thrift Shops has not raised the issue, some of its members have charged that discount, for-profit retailers have bitten into their sales.