Scheduled speakers are Intel Vice President and VON Coalition President Peter Pitsch; Co-Head of the FCC's VoIP Working Group Jeffrey Carlisle; and National Association of Regulatory Commissioners General Counsel Brad Ramsay.
What does NARUC stand for?
NARUC stands for National Association of Regulatory Commissioners (est. 1889; Washington, DC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NARUC
We have 5 other meanings of NARUC in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Rocketry Technical Services
- Naval Air Rocket Test Station (Lake Denmark, Dover, NJ)
- National Association of Radio Talk Show Hosts
- Naval Air Reserve Training Unit
- National Anglican Resources Unit (est. 2001; Australia)
- National Archives Requirements Unit (Canada)
- Natural Rate of Unemployment (Milton Friedman theory)
- Naval Air Reserve Unit
- North Australia Research Unit (est. 1973; Australian National University; Casuarina, Northern Territory, Australia)
- Not A Registered User
- National Association of Regulatory Utility Commissioners
- Navy Aircraft Resources Utilization Study
- New Age Retarded Voter
- National Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds
- National Association of Retired and Veteran Railway Employees
- North American Regional Vocabulary Survey
- National Assembly of Religious Women (various locations)
- NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) Advanced Research Workshop
- North Atlantic Right Whale
- North Atlantic Right Whale Consortium
Samples in periodicals archive:
Esposito has appeared before Congress, state legislatures, the Western and National Governors Associations, the National Association of Regulatory Commissioners and numerous other high-level policy-making forums and has facilitated and participated in numerous collaborations of industry thought leaders and policy makers.
During his most recent tenure on the PaPUC, Holland served several regional organizations, including a term as President of the Mid-Atlantic Conference of Regulatory Utilities Commissioners, Treasurer of the National Association of Regulatory Commissioners, and as the first President of the Organization of PJM States.