com), received a Presidential Corporate Award from the National Association Of Real Estate Brokers (www.
What does NAREB stand for?
NAREB stands for National Association of Real Estate Brokers (minority real estate professionals organization)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAREB
We have 1 other meaning of NAREB in our Acronym Attic
- National Agency for Renewable Energy (Romania)
- National Alliance for Restructuring Education (National Center for Education and the Economy; now America's Choice)
- National Association of Regional Employers (UK)
- North American Real Estate (Schaumburg, IL)
- North Atlantic Regional Experiment
- Norwegian Antarctic Research Expedition
- National Association of Real Estate Appraisers
- North American Reggio Emilia Alliance (Roswell, GA)
- Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association
- Nantucket Association of Real Estate Brokers (Nantucket, MA)
- National Association of Real Estate Companies
- National Association of Real Estate Consultants
- National Renewable Energy Centre (UK)
- Natural Resources and Environment Centre (University of Malawi)
- New and Renewable Energy Centre (Blyth, Northumberland, UK)
- NWS Area Radiological Emergency Coordinator
- National Association of Real Estate Editors
- National Agricultural Research, Extension, Education and Economics
- Native American Renewable Energy Education Project
- National Research Grid Initiative (National Institute of Informatics; Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
org] July 28 National Association of Real Estate Brokers (NAREB) Annual Convention.
In a letter to HUD Secretary Alfonso Jackson and leaders at Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae, NAHREP, Asian American Real Estate Association, National Association of Real Estate Brokers, National Association of Realtors, National Association of Mortgage Brokers and Mortgage Bankers Association of America called for the industry support of more progressive credit scoring models that would enable more Latinos and other underserved Americans to qualify for home loans.
NAREB) announced a landmark engagement between the National Association of Real Estate Brokers and Wall Street investors to produce a 25-city, $1.
8 - 11 National Association of Real Estate Brokers (NAREB) Annual Convention, Memphis, Tennessee [www.
Webb is a former chairman of the United Mutual Life Insurance Company, and currently is a member of the National Association of Real Estate Brokers, the Colombian Society of Real Estate Appraisers, and the Real Estate Board of New York.
Opening up [access to the MLS] will allow for free trade," says National Association of Real Estate Brokers President Frank A.
and the National Association of Real Estate Brokers (NAREB[R]), the nation's oldest African-American real estate trade association.