com/cgi-bin/prnh/20000404/PATTIZ ) In announcing the board's choice for this year's Freedom of Speech award, Blanquita Cullum, president of the National Association of Radio Talk Show Hosts (NARTSH), stated, "Mr.
What does NARTSH stand for?
NARTSH stands for National Association of Radio Talk Show Hosts
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Northwest Arkansas Radiation Therapy Institute
- Nucleoside Analog Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitor (AIDS treatment)
- National Association of Road Transport Modellers (est. 1983; UK)
- National Association of Road Transport Museums (UK)
- National Association of Road Transport Owners (Nigeria)
- Nigerian Association of Road Transport Owners
- National Alliance of Respiratory Therapy Regulatory Bodies (Canada)
- National Association of Resale and Thrift Shops
- National Association of Rocketry Technical Services
- Naval Air Rocket Test Station (Lake Denmark, Dover, NJ)
- Naval Air Reserve Training Unit
- National Anglican Resources Unit (est. 2001; Australia)
- National Archives Requirements Unit (Canada)
- Natural Rate of Unemployment (Milton Friedman theory)
- Naval Air Reserve Unit
- North Australia Research Unit (est. 1973; Australian National University; Casuarina, Northern Territory, Australia)
- Not A Registered User
- National Association of Regulatory Commissioners (est. 1889; Washington, DC)
- National Association of Regulatory Utility Commissioners
- Navy Aircraft Resources Utilization Study
Samples in periodicals archive:
Over the course of his career, King has received numerous awards and honorary degrees from such institutions as Women in Radio and Television, the Lincoln University of Missouri, the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, Harvard University, Hollywood Walk of Fame, American Academy of Achievement, the National Association of Radio Talk Show Hosts, the American Friends of Hebrew University, in addition to receiving the keys to the city of New Orleans.