One of the first public affairs broadcasters to stream online in 1995, TVW was a founder and remains a leading light of The National Association of Public Affairs Networks (NAPAN), which has been conceived to help establish and expand in all 50 states noncommercial television and online networks devoted to providing citizens with fair, balanced, and unfiltered access to their state governments.
What does NAPAN stand for?
NAPAN stands for National Association of Public Affairs Networks (Hartford, CT)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAPAN
- National Academies Policy Advisory Group (UK)
- Network Access Protection Agent (Microsoft)
- National Association of Presidential Assistants in Higher Education (Washington, DC)
- National Association of Private Animal Keepers (UK)
- National Asian Pacific American Legal Consortium (now Asian American Justice Center, AAJC)
- Napthenic Acid and Palmitate (jellied incendiary used in bombs)
- National ADP Program for Army Material Command Logistics Management
- National Asian Pacific American Law Student Association
- North American Performing Arts Managers and Agents
- National Association for the Prevention of Addiction to Narcotics (Australia)
- Northern Adriatic Ports Area Network
- National Acid Precipitation Assessment Program
- National Partnership for Quality in Health (Canada)
- National Action Plan Against Racism (Northern Ireland)
- Northwest Association for Paranormal & Anomalous Research (UK)
- North American Presbyterian and Reformed Council
- National Association for Perinatal Addiction Research and Education
- National Asphalt Pavement Association Research and Education Foundation
- National Association of Professional Accident Reconstruction Specialists
- National Association of Protection and Advocacy Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
A collection of these networks incorporated to form NAPAN, the National Association of Public Affairs Networks.