16, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The following is a statement by Mark Covall, president and CEO of the National Association of Psychiatric Health Systems (NAPHS).
What does NAPHS stand for?
NAPHS stands for National Association of Psychiatric Health Systems
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- North American Peruvian Horse Association
- North American Prep Hockey Association (US and Canada)
- National Association of Pediatric Home And Community Care
- North American Phonology Conference
- National Association of Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors
- National Association of Public Hospitals and Health Systems
- National Post Harvest Institute for Research and Extension (Philippines)
- National Association for Public Health Policy (Reston, VA)
- National Association of Park Home Residents
- National Alliance of Provincial Health Research Organizations (Canada)
- National Association for Public Health Statistics and Information Systems
- Northern and Aboriginal Population Health and Wellness Institute (Canada)
- National Arson Prevention Initiative
- National Asphalt Products, Inc. (Michigan)
- National Association of Professional Investigators (California)
- National Association of Property Inspectors
- Native American Political Issues
- Navajo Agricultural Products Industry
- Naval Aeronautic Publications Index
- Nebraska Association of Private Investigators
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the organizations who contributed to the Joint Commission's core measure development effort were four key partners: the National Association of State Mental Health Program Directors (NASMHPD) and its National Research Institute (NRI), the National Association of Psychiatric Health Systems (NAPHS), and the American Psychiatric Association (APA).
Officials at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services should ease citizenship documentation requirements for Medicaid recipients and applicants, the National Association of Psychiatric Health Systems said in comments to the agency last month.
17, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Overwhelmingly, Americans believe that health services that address mental health illnesses and treatments and addiction services "should be covered and part of any basic private healthcare plan," according to a national online survey conducted by Public Opinion Strategies for the National Association of Psychiatric Health Systems (NAPHS).
Among those featured this month is the annual survey from the National Association of Psychiatric Health Systems.
This shouldn't have much impact, in part because lengths of stay tend to be shorter than 12 days," said Carol Szpak, director of operations and communications at the National Association of Psychiatric Health Systems, in Washington.
As further evidence of discrimination against psychiatrists, a recent survey (4) by the National Association of Psychiatric Health Systems (NAPHS) showed that chief executive psychiatrists were greatly outnumbered by their non-physician counterparts.
In fact, because of Ardent's commitment to quality, the National Association of Psychiatric Health Systems invited Ardent to partner with state-run psychiatric hospitals in the trial of a national bench marking initiative.