com)-- The National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO), a non-profit association representing professional organizers and productivity specialists, today announced the recipients of its 2013 Organizing Excellence Awards, which recognize local and national organizations in which organizational expertise, success, and structure are integral to achieving their missions.
What does NAPO stand for?
NAPO stands for National Association of Professional Organizers
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAPO
We have 16 other meanings of NAPO in our Acronym Attic
- National Alliance of Professional Nanny Agencies
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Associates and Practitioners
- National Association for Practical Nurse Education and Service
- No Acceptable Price - No Contract
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners
- National Admissions and Placement Office (Abu Dhabi)
- National Anti-Poverty Organization
- National Association of Pizzeria Operators
- National Association of Police Organizations, Inc. (USA)
- National Association of Probation Officers (UK)
- Netherlands Army Post Office
- Network Abuse and Policy Observance
- North American Project Operations (Honeywell)
- National Asian Police Officers Association
- National Power Corporation (Philippines)
- National Association of Prosthetic and Orthotic Educators (est. 1917)
- National Police Commission
- National Poetry Month (also seen as NPM)
- Network Against the Politics of National Symbols (Japan)
- Natural and Attachment Parents of Richmond
Samples in periodicals archive:
13, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO) will jumpstart the New Year by celebrating its 9[sup.
Kristin Bertilson, a professional organizer from Corvallis and a member of the National Association of Professional Organizers, was contacted last winter about appearing on the show, which pairs hoarders with organizers, paying them both an undisclosed stipend.
For a listing of other professional organizers in the area, call the National Association of Professional Organizers Los Angeles chapter at (213) 486-4477.
THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZERS just celebrated its 20th anniversary with its conference in San Diego last month.
The web site for the 2,000-member strong National Association of Professional Organizers lists 13 members in Utah alone.
A past President of the National Association of Professional Organizers, she has appeared on many TV talk shows and her articles have been widely published.
To find one near you, go to the National Association of Professional Organizers at www.