A government of national unity founded upon an elitist power sharing agreement is no guarantee that the humanitarian and other needs of the people of Zimbabwe will be addressed and healed," the National Association of Non-governmental Organisations said in a statement.
What does NANGO stand for?
NANGO stands for National Association of Non-Governmental Organisations (Zimbabwe)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NANGO
- Nick At Nite Events
- Non-Assessable Non-Exempt (income)
- North Atlantic Neuro Epidemiology Alliances (Denmark)
- Norwegian American North Everest Expedition
- Naval Aviation News (periodical; US Navy)
- National Association of Nigerian Footballers (soccer)
- North American Native Fishes Association
- Naval Air Navigation Facility Advisory Committee (US Navy)
- North American Natural Gas
- National Alliance of Non-Government Organisations (Papua New Guinea)
- Namibia Non-Governmental Organisations Forum
- Non-Allergic Nasal Hyperreactivity
- National Association of Nursing Homes and Private Hospitals (Australia)
- National Advertising Network, Inc.
- National Alliance of Nonprofits for Insurance
- National Amusement Network, Inc.
- Nigeria Association Network Ireland (cultural community group)
- North American Non-Indigenous Arthropod Database
- National Association of Negro Musicians (founded in Chicago in 1919)
- Native America At the New Millennium
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Association of Non-Governmental Organisations (NANGO) said that by setting such stringent rules, the government had effectively put a contentious NGO bill into operation.
Despite the minister's comments, Fambai Ngirande, spokesman for the National Association of Non-governmental Organisations, says field workers still face obstacles.